Get your tickets NOW for the PTO Auction on March 3!
Click here 👇
6:15 PM – 7:15 PM – 2nd and 3rd grades
7:30-8:30 – 4th and 5th grades
Please mark your calendars for the following important dates:
- Fri. Jan. 19th 8am – Dance and Drama teachers from Crayton will meet with students about the audition process.
- Friday, Jan. 26th – Dance and Drama auditions for Crayton will be held during the school day at Brennen.
- Monday, March 9th at 1:30pm – Ms. Taylor, Assistant Principal at Crayton will talk with 5th graders about electives. Students will receive a course selection packet to take home.
- March 12th and 13th at 6:30 – Parent Workshops and Family Tours at Crayton will be held in the Crayton Auditorium. Parents and students should attend this together.
Parents SHOULD attend one of the following registration opportunities:
- Brennen, March 15th- 5:30-7pm
- Crayton, date and time will be announced later
Crayton counselors will meet with families individually. Families will select elective courses and ask questions.
**Elementary students who are on transfer status and not living in Crayton’s zone, must apply to attend Crayton through the Registrar’s Office. Crayton will only complete course requests for transfer students after a transfer has been granted.**
Brennen School Counselors would like to invite Bulldog parents to share your career with our students. Here are two options in which you might participate:
- Thursday, March 29, 8am to 11am. Grades 2 thru 5. Classroom presentations.
- Friday, April 20, 8am to 11am. Grades K-2. Vehicle Career Day. Bring your career vehicle to share about your career.
Please contact Diane Ryan ext. 2101 (email@example.com) or Dr. Julie Moss (firstname.lastname@example.org), ext. 3008 if you have an interesting career that you are willing to present to our students.
More information to follow…
Bulldog Bingo will be held on Thursday, February 1 – 5:30 – 7:00 p.m. in the Brennen Cafeteria. $5.00 per person for pizza, a drink, and unlimited Bingo games! Dinner beings at 5:30 p.m. The first Bingo game will start at 6:00 p.m. SAVE THE DATE FOR THIS FUN EVENT!
This school year’s auction will be March 3rd at Edventure. Mark you calendars! And please note that this is a change from the original Save the Date message!
Adopt a student in need this holiday season!
Brennen’s Holiday Angel Tree is now located in our front office. Each Angel represents a student or sibling that is in need this holiday season. If you wish to “adopt an angel,” please select an angel off of the tree and be certain to give the number of the angel to Ms. Lawrence in the front office or to Mrs. Helmly, along with your name and phone number.
There is also a list of instructions on the counter that you should take with you and read. All gifts are due to Brennen’s front office by Tuesday, December 12. Thank you in advance for the joy that you will bring to a child this holiday season.
Red Ribbon Week is Oct. 23rd – 27th. We have several fun days planned as we talk about making healthy choices and saying “no” to drugs!
“Wear Red Day” – Students/staff wear red articles of clothing.
Tuesday Oct. 24th
Don’t let drugs write your story! Dress like your favorite book character.
Wednesday Oct. 25th
Be free from drugs! Wear red, white, and blue.
Thursday Oct. 26th
Don’t be in the dark about drugs! Be aware! Wear all black.
Friday Oct. 27th
Show that you have character! Don’t do drugs! Dress like your favorite movie character.
Pick up for Charleston Wrap Orders will be in the Library Conference Room during the following dates and times:
Thursday, October 26
7:30-9:30 AM and 2:15-3:30 PM
Friday, October 27
7:30 – 9:30 AM and 2:15-3:30 PM
Orders must be picked up during these times only!!
Please make sure to pick up your orders. Brennen cannot store the items!