Please mark your calendars for the following important dates:
- Fri. Jan. 19th 8am – Dance and Drama teachers from Crayton will meet with students about the audition process.
- Friday, Jan. 26th – Dance and Drama auditions for Crayton will be held during the school day at Brennen.
- Monday, March 9th at 1:30pm – Ms. Taylor, Assistant Principal at Crayton will talk with 5th graders about electives. Students will receive a course selection packet to take home.
- March 12th and 13th at 6:30 – Parent Workshops and Family Tours at Crayton will be held in the Crayton Auditorium. Parents and students should attend this together.
Parents SHOULD attend one of the following registration opportunities:
- Brennen, March 15th- 5:30-7pm
- Crayton, date and time will be announced later
Crayton counselors will meet with families individually. Families will select elective courses and ask questions.
**Elementary students who are on transfer status and not living in Crayton’s zone, must apply to attend Crayton through the Registrar’s Office. Crayton will only complete course requests for transfer students after a transfer has been granted.**
Questions: Contact Ms. Taylor, Assistant Principal at Crayton (Cheryl.Taylor@richlandone.org or 738-7224) or Dr. Moss at Brennen (Julie.Moss@richlandone.org or 738-7204 ext. 3008).