In an effort reduce the traffic of students and parents at our front and side exits we have the following procedure in place for students we consider walkers. These walkers are those whose parents park and walk to the front or side doors to pick up their children.
Beginning MONDAY, AUGUST 27, 2018, we are sending all of these students for their pickup to the SIDE KINDERGARTEN PLAYGROUND. To access this playground, please go through the gate by the side car rider line. These students will be dismissed from the doors that exit onto the playground (from the hallway beside the cafeteria). We will have staff members that will monitor students at this dismissal area. We appreciate your patience as we work to ensure all our students are dismissed in a safe and timely manner!
If picking your child up in the kindergarten area is not convenient to you, the other option is to join the car riders’ line and drive up to pick up your child.
Please inform you child and teacher of your new plans for pickup! On Monday, we will send all of these walkers to the kindergarten playground unless you have made other arrangements.
Thank you for your support!
The Brennen Administrative Team
Get your tickets NOW for the PTO Auction on March 30!
Click here 👇
6:15 PM – 7:15 PM – 2nd and 3rd grades
7:30-8:30 – 4th and 5th grades
Please mark your calendars for the following important dates:
- Fri. Jan. 19th 8am – Dance and Drama teachers from Crayton will meet with students about the audition process.
- Friday, Jan. 26th – Dance and Drama auditions for Crayton will be held during the school day at Brennen.
- Monday, March 9th at 1:30pm – Ms. Taylor, Assistant Principal at Crayton will talk with 5th graders about electives. Students will receive a course selection packet to take home.
- March 12th and 13th at 6:30 – Parent Workshops and Family Tours at Crayton will be held in the Crayton Auditorium. Parents and students should attend this together.
Parents SHOULD attend one of the following registration opportunities:
- Brennen, March 15th- 5:30-7pm
- Crayton, date and time will be announced later
Crayton counselors will meet with families individually. Families will select elective courses and ask questions.
**Elementary students who are on transfer status and not living in Crayton’s zone, must apply to attend Crayton through the Registrar’s Office. Crayton will only complete course requests for transfer students after a transfer has been granted.**
Brennen School Counselors would like to invite Bulldog parents to share your career with our students. Here are two options in which you might participate:
- Thursday, March 29, 8am to 11am. Grades 2 thru 5. Classroom presentations.
- Friday, April 20, 8am to 11am. Grades K-2. Vehicle Career Day. Bring your career vehicle to share about your career.
Please contact Diane Ryan ext. 2101 (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Dr. Julie Moss (email@example.com), ext. 3008 if you have an interesting career that you are willing to present to our students.
More information to follow…
Bulldog Bingo will be held on Thursday, February 1 – 5:30 – 7:00 p.m. in the Brennen Cafeteria. $5.00 per person for pizza, a drink, and unlimited Bingo games! Dinner beings at 5:30 p.m. The first Bingo game will start at 6:00 p.m. SAVE THE DATE FOR THIS FUN EVENT!
This school year’s auction will be March 3rd at Edventure. Mark you calendars! And please note that this is a change from the original Save the Date message!