- Wed. Jan. 11th 8:30am – Dance and Drama teachers from Crayton will meet with students about the audition process.
- Friday, Jan. 27th – Dance and Drama auditions for Crayton will be held during the school day at Brennen.
- Monday, Feb. 27th at 8:30 am – Ms. Taylor, Assistant Principal at Crayton will talk with 5th graders about electives. Students will receive a course selection packet.
- March 13th and 14th at 6:30 pm – Parent Workshops and Family Tours at Crayton will be held in the Crayton Auditorium. Parents and students should attend this together.
Parents SHOULD attend one of the following:
- Brennen, March 23rd- 5:30-7pm
- Crayton, March 28th or March 30th 2:30-6:30
Crayton counselors will meet with families individually. Families will select elective courses and ask questions.
**Elementary students who are on transfer status and not living in Crayton’s zone must apply to attend Crayton through the Registrar’s Office from March 1st through May 1st. Crayton will only complete course requests for transfer students after a transfer has been granted. **